Payment provider fee applies per transaction
A personalized brick is a wonderful opportunity to create a lasting memory at the Hospice House on Davis Road in Waldorf! For a donation of $150 your personalized brick (engraved with 3 lines, 15 characters per line) will honor/remember a special friend, family member, or loved one in a tangible way that also supports the Charles County Hospice House.
Brick Engraving Information:
- 3 lines of text per 4″ x 8″ brick
- 15 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation
- Each line will be automatically centered
- All bricks will be permanently laser engraved
- Hospice of Charles County, Inc. reserves the right to review and approve all brick inscription orders
An annual Memorial Brick Ceremony is held on May 16th (date coincides with opening of Hospice House).
If you have any questions please contact us at 301-861-5315 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request by contacting Hospice of Charles County, Inc., at 2505 Davis Road Waldorf, MD 20603, 301-861-5300. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations are available.
Thank you for your generosity and support!